Thursday, January 12, 2012

1 WEEK!

One week from today, the Spring 2012 voyage will be pulling away from Nassau. On our way to the WORLD! Even though it is so soon, I still have no real emotions. I'm excited to leave, to meet all the people from the Facebook group! I am scared to be away from my family for so long. This will definitely be the hardest. Yesterday my 4 year old cousin said "Prima, when you leave, I might cry or something". Broke my heart. So today, my grandma bought her a globe so that she can track me for the next 4 months. I am most excited to fly to the Bahamas! I love flying! Today is packing day, I really should start soon! There are still many things that I need to buy, but my family has been so supportive, and everyone is pitching in. I am truly blessed. This opportunity is a blessing sent straight from my Heavenly Father. I still need to figure out how to update this thing straight from my e-mail so that I don't use any of my internet minutes. I also still need to call Wells Fargo, Sprint, and set up my SAS free e-mail! WOW! So much to do and I leave on Monday! Thank you all for your continued prayers, it's the only reliable thing that I can have for the duration of my trip. He won't leave me for a minute, He won't leave you either! Put your trust in the Lord, He is too great!
I will update this as much as possible, at least once per country. Lots of Love! See you in the BAHAMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment